miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Personal Information.


1.- What's your name?
2.- Where are you from?
3.- How old are you?
4.- What do you do?
5.- What School do you go to?
6.- What do you like?
7.- What's your phone number?
8.- What's your email?
9.- What's your Blog's Link?
My name is Bianca. I am from Venezuela, Bachaquero. I am eighteen years old. I am a student of Education at URBE. I like to eat, sleep and go out. My phone number is 0414-9631478. My e-mail address rierabianca@hotmail.com . My blog’s link is rierabianca.blogspot.com.
Her name is Karla. She is from Venezuela, Maracaibo. She is twenty years old. She is a student of Education at URBE. She likes to sleep, eat chocolate and ice cream. Her pone number is 0424-6859632. Her e-mail address is karlabenitez@hotmail.com. Her blog’s link is karlabenitez.blogspot.com.
Her name is Elizabeth. She is from Maracaibo. She is nineteen years old. She is a student of Education at URBE. She likes to sleep. Her phone number is 0416-9632587. Her e-mail address is elifer@hotmail.com. Her blog’s link is elifer.blogspot.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario