miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Special Days


1.- What’s your name?
2.- What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
3.- What’s your favorite day of the why week? Why?
4.- What’s is your favorite day of the year?
5.-What do you eat or drink on that day?
6.- What do you do or where do you go?
7.- When’s your birthday?
8.- When were you born?
9.- How old are you?
10.- You can add more questions if you to…
My name is Bianca. My favorite month of the year is July because is my birthday and is the month of vacations. My favorite day is Sunday because I share a lot with my family. My favorite day of the year is my birthday on July 23th, I drink beers and eat special food, I celebrate my day with my family members. I was born in 1992. I am eighteen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario